£35m Wan-Bissaka dismisses Man Utd, Arsenal rumours

Date published: Thursday 2nd May 2019 2:05

Aaron Wan-Bissaka claims he will be at Crystal Palace next season despite speculation linking him with a move away from Selhurst Park.

Wan-Bissaka, 21, has enjoyed a fine breakthough season at right-back for Palace making 37 appearances in all competitions.

Manchester United have been heavily linked with the full-back with the Daily Mail recently claiming Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was readying a £35million bid.

Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal have also been linked with the player, via The Sun and Unai Emery recently labelled him a “very good player” and “improving a lot” last month.

North London rivals Spurs are also interested in the player, according to the Evening Standard, but the player himself has ended talk of a move.

“The situation just shows that my performances don’t go unnoticed,” Wan-Bissaka told the Evening Standard.

“But I am with Crystal Palace at the moment. That is where my contract is and that is where I will be next season.

“I have got three years left on my contract. It says I am going to be there, so that is all I can focus on now.”

Wan-Bissaka, who signed a new contract until June 2022 last year, has won the Player of the Season, Players’ Player of the Season and the PFA Community Champion Award at Selhurst Park.

 

More Related Articles