Eden Hazard’s move to Real Madrid was confirmed on Friday night, with the Spanish giants paying a fee which could rise to £15omillion. Given these numbers, they’ve got a bargain. No wonder the Blues said “goodbye with sadness”…
– Hazard scored 110 goals in all competitions for Chelsea.
– He registered 92 assists in all competitions.
– Hazard has been directly involved in a goal every 133 minutes during his Chelsea career.
– By scoring 85 Premier League goals since his debut in 2012, he is fourth highest scorer in the top flight in that time, behind centre-forwards Sergio Aguero (139), Harry Kane (125) and Romelu Lukaku (113).
– Hazard recorded more assists than anyone else in the Premier League this season.
– Chelsea have won five major trophies with Hazard – two Premier League titles, an FA Cup, a League Cup and a Europa League.
– His 16-goal haul last season matches his best Premier League tally from 2016-17.
– Hazard has played for six different managers at Chelsea
– He was most productive for Maurizio Sarri, scoring or creating a goal every 103 minutes in all competitions.
– For Guus Hiddink he was directly involved in a goal every 111 minutes; every 120 minutes under Roberto Di Matteo; for Rafa Benitez every 120 minutes; every 132 minutes under Antonio Conte; and every 156 minutes for Jose Mourinho.
Eden Hazard completed 916 take-ons during his seven Premier League seasons, more than any other in the division in that time.
Here are his favourite opponents. 🕺 pic.twitter.com/XBDRwO3GTV
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) June 8, 2019
– Hazard scored most Premier League goals against Newcastle and West Brom, netting seven times in 11 games each side.
– Of the 30 opponents Hazard faced in the Premier League, he failed to score a goal against only Fulham, Middlesbrough and Reading.
– Bournemouth, Everton and Middlesbrough are the only Premier League opponent Hazard failed to record an assist against.
– Hazard was directly involved in a goal against all 30 Premier League opponents except Middlesbrough.
– Wolves are the only Premier League opponent Hazard has failed to win against.
– Hazard scored 48 out of the 55 penalties he took for Chelsea in all competitions.
– Hazard had only two Premier League penalties saved – by Julian Speroni and Willy Caballero – but he scored the rebound each time.
Scenes at the Bridge! 🎉
Eden Hazard scores the final penalty and Chelsea are heading to Baku!
— Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) May 9, 2019
– He scored 53 first-half goals for Chelsea and 55 in the second half, with two coming in extra-time.
– Hazard has been named in the PFA Premier League Team of the Year on four occasions – but not this season.
– He has won the PFA Players’ Player of the Year once (2015) and finished as runner-up twice (2014 and 2017)
– Hazard has won two Premier League player of the month awards, in October 2016 and September 2018.
– He has twice come eighth in the Ballon d’Or reckoning in 2015 and 2018.
– Hazard has won the Chelsea Player of the Season award four times in seven seasons at the club.
– He has won Chelsea’s Goal of the Season award three times.
– Hazard has won two Premier League Goal of the Month awards in February 2017 and April 2018