Juve chief makes Paulo Dybala claim following Man Utd, Spurs interest

Date published: Sunday 1st September 2019 1:03

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici has said that Paulo Dybala will not be leaving the club before the end of the European transfer window.

The attacker was linked with a move to the Premier League earlier this summer, with Manchester United reportedly interested and Tottenham making an approach on the final day of the British transfer window.

Speaking to Sky Sports in Italy ahead of Juve’s Serie A clash with Napoli on Saturday, however, Paratici insisted that Dybala will remain at the club past Monday’s transfer deadline.

“We can absolutely rule out Dybala leaving this summer. We can exclude that as a possibility,” he said. “This is a club that leaves a good impression, as often players want to come back when they have left, most recently Gigi Buffon and Leonardo Bonucci.

“There are people who brought a great deal to the club, not just to the team or what happened on the field. Let’s not forget, Juventus have been top of the Serie A table for 3,000 days and these players are always the first to arrive for training and the last to leave.”

Dybala came on as a substitute for Juve in the clash with Napoli, which Maurizio Sarri’s men won 4-3 thanks to a late Kalidou Koulibaly own goal.

More Related Articles