The CIES Football Observatory has suggested five Premier League players are more valuable than Barcelona legend Lionel Messi.
The data experts have come up with a list of world football’s 10 most valuable stars, taking a range of factors such as age, contract duration and position into account.
Salah sits behind Sterling on £149m, while Mane is reportedly worth £132m.
Between the Reds pair is Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho, who is being heavily linked with a move to Chelsea in the January transfer window.
And if the Blues want to get their hands on him, then, CIES Football Observatory believe they will have to fork out at least £144m.
And 32-year-old Messi, the only player to feature in the list over the age of 30, is valued at £107m.
He is followed in the list by Barca team-mate Antoine Griezmann at £105m and Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez completes the top ten on £98m.
Most expensive footballers
1. Kylian Mbappe (PSG) – £226m
2. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) – £190m
3. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – £149m
4. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) – £144m
5. Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – £132m
6. Harry Kane (Tottenham) – £128m
7. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) – £114m
8. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) – £107m
9. Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) – £105m
10. Lautaro Martinez (Inter Milan) – £98m