Mario Gotze has responded to rumours linking him with Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund.
Gotze has endured a difficult campaign at Bayern Munich, starting just 11 Bundesliga games in an injury-ravaged season.
The 23-year-old has one year remaining on his contract at the Allianz Arena and has been linked with a host of clubs.
Liverpool, managed by Gotze’s former boss Jurgen Klopp, are the early favourites to sign the German, but another Premier League club, or a return to Borussia Dortmund, has also been mooted.
“I am fairly relaxed,” Gotze told Bild on Saturday. “We’ve won the German championship. I have won my fifth German championship. The joy outweighs everything.”
It was reported last week that Ancelotti had told Gotze he would remain a fringe player at the club and that he was free to leave if he found a suitable club.
“I don’t know how the editors came up with this,” Gotze said. “I wasn’t aware someone listened. There are only a handful of people who know what has been discussed. That’s enough, and that’s all I will reveal.
“I am under contract until 2017. We have an important match next weekend. Those are two facts.”
Bayern face Dortmund in the last game of the season in the DFB Pokal cup final in Berlin, and Gotze has promised to try his best.
“I can promise that I will give it my all next weekend,” Gotze said. “I know that I still have a valid contract. We’ll see about the rest.”