* With the 12th hat-trick of his Premier League career on Sunday, Sergio Aguero moved above Thierry Henry to fourth in the all-time top scorers list.
* On 177 goals, Aguero is tied with Frank Lampard and behind only Andy Cole (187), Wayne Rooney (208) and Alan Shearer (260).
* But having hit 177 in 255 appearances, Aguero has a better goals-per-game record of anyone to have played in the Premier League.
* The Manchester City star has netted 0.68 goals per game while Shearer is on 0.59gpg; Cole’s record is 0.45gpg and Rooney netted 0.42gpg in 491 appearances.
* The players closest to Aguero are Henry and Harry Kane, both on 0.68 goals per game.
* Aguero is also the most efficient striker in terms of minutes per goal. He has scored on average once every 106 minutes in the Premier League. Kane is on 120 minutes per goal while Henry is third on 121 minutes per goal.
👏⚽️ There it is! Sergio Aguero is the greatest overseas goalscorer in Premier League history!
— Sporting Life Football (@SportingLifeFC) January 12, 2020
* With 53 assists, Aguero is also joint sixth on the list for goals created by the Premier League’s top 20 all-time top scorers.
* Of his 177 Premier League goals, 46 have been match-winners for City.
* In all competitions, Aguero has scored 249 goals in 359 appearances for City, making him the club’s all-time top scorer.
* Add another 100 netted for Atletico Madrid and 18 for Independiente and Aguero has 367 goals in 625 career appearances.
* Aguero cost City a club record fee of £31.5million when he joined from Atletico in 2011. That breaks down to £126,506 per goal scored.
* Sergio Aguero has scored three or more goals 12 times in the Premier League, more than any other player. Alan Shearer is second with 11 hat-tricks; Robbie Fowler has scored nine, while Henry and Michael Owen have scored eight each.
* Aguero has scored five goals in a game once against Newcastle in 2015. He also has two four-goal hauls against Leicester in 2018 and Tottenham in 2014.
* Aguero has netted 46 penalties during his career – but he has failed to score another 12.
* Aguero has scored 113 of his goals in 151 under Pep Guardiola at a rate of 0.748 goals per game. He bagged 89 in 119 appearances for Manuel Pellegrini at a rate of 0.747 goals per game, and 46 in 86 for Roberto Mancini at a rate of 0.53 goals per game.
🇦🇷 Sergio Aguero's goalscoring record:
177 Premier League goals
17 headed goals
1 chested goal
126 right-footed goals
33 left-footed goals
— William Hill (@WilliamHill) January 13, 2020
* Aguero’s favourite opponent is Newcastle. He has scored 15 goals in 11 appearances against the Magpies.
* The City star has also netted 15 goals in 19 games against Chelsea.
* Four of City’s five Big Six rivals feature in the top seven clubs that Aguero has scored most goals against.
* As well as 15 against Chelsea, he has scored 12 against Tottenham, 11 versus Arsenal and nine in Manchester derbies.
* Of the 33 opponents Aguero has faced in the Premier League, the only side he hasn’t scored against is Bolton. He will probably now never score against Bolton.
* Of Aguero’s 249 City goals, 119 have been scored in the first half, while 130 have come in the second period.
* Aguero has tended to be most potent just after half-time. He has scored 43 in the 15-minute intervals at the start and in the middle of second halves.
* He has also scored 37 goals after the 75th minute and seven more in added time.
* Aguero is brilliant.