When it comes to online betting, many like to mix in their sports with a twist of casino gaming. Sure, there is the dream of winning big. But part of the attraction is in checking the course, evaluating its twists and turns, taking it for a spin. Here are our top 10 pics where you can do both.
10) Cherry Casino. Winner of the IGA 2016 Online Gaming Operator of the Year, Cherry has been around online since the beginning of the millennium but they have stayed up to date and expanded their offering of instant play titles as well as a very robust sportsbook.
9) Sky Bet. The winner of the 2016 IGA award for In-Play Sports Operator of the Year operates under the broad umbrella – or perhaps satellite dish would be the better metaphor – of the Sky TV network. With a generous welcome offer for punters, Sky Bet knows how to roll out the red carpet to newcomers, and they also have a bet club that gives regular punters a weekly free bet.
8) William Hill. Winner of the IGA Online Sportsbook Operator of the Year for 2016, this gaming veteran has pivoted to excel in sports betting. Mr. Hill carries a lot of baggage and memories, but this top recognition proves that this old dog can learn new tricks.
7) Ladbrokes. This veteran of the betting landscape may have gotten the boot from its lucrative sponsorship deal with the UK Football Association, but that hasn’t stopped Laddie from continuing its winning tradition as an online venue, strengthening its sport as well as casino offerings.
6) Betway. Covering almost every sport imaginable, this UK sportsbook is already a household name to many. And being popular has its benefits – with its large customer base, Betway can afford a Free Bet Club. Don’t forget to check out its casino and live dealers too – rumour has it they’re pretty hot.
5) Casumo. Offers players a system by which they are rewarded with free funds and spins for regularly playing any of their games. Casumo also offer a monthly ‘Casino Challenge’ where players can compete to win huge prizes again by simply playing their favorite games.
4) Paddy Power. This sports-heavy betting site out of Ireland is famous for its bad boy advertising. Paddy Power serves up some mean odds too, as well as some great casino games to boot.
3) 888 Casino. 888 is an award-winning casino, mostly famous for its live dealers, table games and proprietary slot games. But on top of games, 888 also offers an excellent sportsbook with a comprehensive selection of different markets.
2) Leo Vegas An innovative newcomer launched in 2012, Leo has lately snagged top industry awards, including E-Gaming Review’s Mobile Casino Product of the Year (2014), EGR Slots Operator of the Year (2015) and IGA Casino Operator of the Year (2016). As a top bet-on-the-go site, its instant-play inventory of slots and table games can entertain you for hours. The sportsbook isn’t huge, but there’s a good selection of leagues and events.
1) Bet365. A full-service online gambling suite based in the UK, with an overflowing selection of slots and casino games, poker, bingo and financial bet options, bet365 – now bigger than both Ladbrokes and William Hill – really stands out in football and horse racing.